The University of Nottingham (UK),Matelys - Research Lab (France) and Ecole Nationale des Travaux Publics de l'Etat - ENTPE (France) are happy to invite you to join to a 2 days' course to be held at ENTPE in Vaulx-en-Velin (greater Lyon, France) the 23rd and 24th of April 2019.
The course is part of the training program of the EU project N2N, a European Industrial Doctorate funded under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions 2017.
The lectures (in English) will address the manufacturing, the modeling and the application of porous sound packages in
It is dedicated to engineers and early researchers willing to have state-of-the-art information transmitted by world leading experts in the domain :
• Prof. Noureddine Atalla (GAUS),
• Dr. Gregory Lielens (FFT),
• Dr. Jean-François Rondeau (Faurecia),
• Dr. Pierre Leroy (Saint-Gobain),
• Drs. François-Xavier Bécot, Fabien Chevillotte & Luc Jaouen (Matelys).
The course will include lectures on
• porous material theory and acoustic modeling,
• analytical modeling of sound package at the component level,
• numerical modeling at the system level,
• manufacturing and application of porous sound packages.
The course + lunches + breaks are free of charge but registrations to the event are mandatory.
You are most welcome to forward this information to other colleagues who may also be interested.